Monday, October 08, 2007

A Couple of Starbuck

Here are two pics taken during our 'photo session' on my bed that I particularly like! More coming tomorrow as I've prepared a huge photo T13 of Torrey up close!

I like these two pics of of Starbuck (although I know the second one is out of focus, I still like it!). I should probably have saved the first one for Tuesday Tummies, but ah well... I case you're wondering, Starbuck in the first pic has jumped up and grabbed a tambourine. What can be seen in this pic are the tambourine ribbons as the tambourine falls on top of him! Ha ha... it was funny to watch!


"Hey! What are you looking at! I'm still a little dazed and confused from being hit on the head by a big noisy wooden thing!!!"



SNEAK PREVIEW!!!
....................................................
And here is a preview of a post I'll post later on this week. Starbuck has figured out how to jump onto the top of my bathroom door and across to the shower curtain rod. I've got the whole escapade in detailed pics! I'll post soon! I love these pics!



11 comments:

Unknown said...

You should join the circus! You are amazing!

Tara said...

The tambourine looks like fun! And you should join Daisy in the circus!

Tara

Lux said...

Wow! I am super-impressed!

The Cat Realm said...

Starbuck and Daisy can work on a circus number together!!! Especially now that Daisy's Mom is gone and she has the house to herself, hahahaha, you can INVITE a circus over there!
Can't wait to see the pictures,
Karl

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Starbuck, very impressive! I like to get up high, but there aren't a lot of places here where I can do so. Great photos. :)

Poppy Q said...

Wow - that sure is up high on the door. I am not a jumpy up cat, so I think you are really brave Starbuck.

Willow said...

You really could be quite a performer! I like to get up high but none of my high places are as high as yours!

Purrrrs, Willow

Mickey's Musings said...

That Starbuck is quite the climber.Does he play the tambourine
or just with it,heehee.In the pic in the bathroom,Mom would love to tickle that tummy!

LZ said...

Hehe....you are a Bengal through and through!! I like your spots and can't wait to see all of your pictures.

Kaze

The Crew said...

Wonderful, Starbuck!! Now you can join Daisy the Curlycat in her circus act.

Anonymous said...

Cute spotted tummy! Mom loves kitty tummies. That is very acrobatic of you going from the door to the shower curtain. Maybe you could do a circus act with Daisy.