Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tagged Again! Not TMI Meme...

I've been tagged again, by the black and white beauty, Willie. Yay!

Ok, here goes... random, weird and fun facts...

1. During my first meal in Hong Kong, I made the weirdest noises like a wild animal! I don't make those noises anymore, but it sure did make everyone stop and watch... wondering if everything was ok!


2. I play with water. Love it! Especially the water fountain! My favourite is dunking toys in the water and leaving them there for later!


3. I growl... a lot! Especially when carrying feather toys... It has woken everyone up wondering what the noise was! A little scary!


4. I am scared of NOTHING!!! (except the vacuum and hairdryers!!)

5. My favourite food is pork floss (from Thailand). This weekend I grabbed a bag and clawed my way into it! (very worrying as it is so dry it can easily make him choke!)

6. I follow my people around like a dog!

7. I was born in Australia and came to Hong Kong with my brother and sister when I was 12 weeks old. My sister now lives with another family in Hong Kong!

Ok, that's all I can think of for now! Hope you enjoyed the random facts about Starbuck!

I'm tagging Sylvester a.k.a. Sly, Honey P. Sunshine and Latte the Meezer.


The guidelines for this tag:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Keep it interesting without making us think “Um, too much information…”


7 comments:

LZ said...

You sound like you'd be a lot of fun to play with! Thanks for the tag I will have to post tomorrow!

Latte

Daisy said...

Those are some interesting facts about you! I never knew you came all the way from Australia before.

I do not know how to growl. I wish I did.

Laura said...

Oh we love the photos and learning more about you.
#2 is GREAT!
Thanks for playing with us.
Mosaic Cats (Willie) and lady

The Cat Realm said...

Great facts. But what I really loved where the jump pictures! You are a wonderful jumper! Do you do somersaults also?
Karl

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I enjoyed learning more about your, Starbuck. :) You are really enjoying that feather toy! I love feather wand toys too - I bet we could have lots of fun playing together. :)

Jimmy Joe said...

You are a wild-and-crazy-guy like my buddy Peach, Starbuck! You must be able to make growly noises because you look like a leopard.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i am going to feature your jump photo on my sidebar if that is okay? it will be there for a day... lovely cats, really...

smiles, auntie bee