Monday, December 03, 2007

Trying to Catch Torrey on Camera

You may think I love Starbuck more than my other two because there are a gazillion more pics of him on my blog, but that isn't true - he's just much easier to take pics of than the other two...
and here is PROOF!!!

Below are pics taken during a Torrey photoshoot. He's pretty skilled at not having his photo taken!

Almost in the frame!

A nice shot of his behind!
Almost in the frame... again!

Almost had him!

Not quite!

This was almost the perfect shot...
(well, almost all of him in it anyway!!)


Getting close!


He's trapped... gotta be quick!

Finally! One of all of him... shame it's not a great shot!

And so it goes!!


7 comments:

Parker said...

Wow - that looks like most of the photos my Mommy tries to take of us!

ZOOLATRY said...

I think Torrey and Maggy must be sharing secrets and tips on how to avoid "photo shoots"...
have a happy day!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I guess you don't like having your photo taken, Torrey!

Tybalt said...

Ha ha ha ha . . . mommy gets lots of pictures of all of us like that. Every now and then she manages to get a good one, but it is more luck than skill.

LZ said...

Hmm...I never thought of avoiding them. I should work on that! Nah...napping is easier for me.

Chase

Kimo and Sabi said...

Nice tushy shots!

Jimmy Joe said...

Ha ha! Torrey is a clever guy--he could be a spy kitty since he never gets caught!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe