Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm Back!

It's been a while! Internet troubles have meant I simply haven't been able to post regularly and so I kind of gave up! But, I'm back now so I'll be posting soon.

Starbuck, Torrey and Sebastian are doing great - growing every day! Starbuck and Torrey turned 1 in April and Sebastian turned 2 in May - and they are all still growing! When I first did my research on maine coon's (and later bengals), I was told they don't mature for 2-3 years. Well, Sebastian seemed like a full grown cat when I got him as a kitten, but he is now huge and still growing (but he's not fat!). I'm still watching the kittens mature and grow and it's an incredible journey! Everytime I think they must be done growing, they have another growth spurt - usually in a different place. One day I'll think, their legs have gotten longer, another day they have gotten more muscular, another day longer etc. And their features are changing, too! Sometimes I can't believe Torrey and Starbuck are litter brothers as they are so different!

Anyway, I'll stop now and go and try to get some photos up.

We're Back!!!!

No comments: